Kenny & Partners is experienced in all aspects of criminal law and traffic matters. We provide timely legal advice to assist you:
- Determine the likely penalty you will face
- Determine the best course of action to take with your matter
We can help with the following matters:
- Driving offences
- Applications for work licences
- Computer-related crime
- Violence (including murder and manslaughter)
- Drug offences
- Firearm or dangerous weapon offences
- Robbery Theft or Fraud offences
- Sexual offences
- Bail Applications
- Domestic violence matters
We have an experienced Senior Barrister attend at our office on a regular basis to assist with any criminal matters. Appointments can be arranged upon request.
Legal Aid is accessible for a variety of criminal matters, provided that certain criteria are met. Application Forms are available from reception.
For further information please contact our office on (07) 4973 4444.