Family and De Facto Law is an ever-changing area of practice. At Kenny and Partners we handle a wide range of Family Law matters including:
MARRIAGE, DE FACTO AND DIVORCE LAW
- Prenuptial Agreements (prenups)
- Divorce in Australia including preparing and serving Divorce papers
- Legal separation issues
- Annulment of marriages
- Spousal maintenance
- Property settlements
- Binding Financial Agreements
- Domestic and family violence and DVOs
- Family mediation
- Legal aid for Family Law matters
- Legal representation at Family Court
- Child support & enforcement of payments
- Parenting plans for child custody & visitation
- Parental rights, father’s rights and grandparent’s rights
- Guardianship of children
- Children’s Court
In addition to these areas of Law we can also give advice on matters that may be affected by a relationship breakdown or property division. These matters can include Superannuation Advice, Succession Planning and Conveyancing services.
If you are about to get married or enter a relationship we can provide you with advice on Prenuptial or Cohabitation Agreements.
If you are currently married or in a de facto relationship we can also advise you about Financial or Separation Agreements should you experience a breakdown in your relationship or be seeking some security should those circumstances arise.
Kenny and Partners also offers mediation services that can assist parties to find a solution they can both live with. Mediation can also assist parties in avoiding costly and lengthy Court Hearings.
We also handle Legal Aid enquiries and Forms are available from reception at our office.