Amee is a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland and the High Court of Australia, being admitted in 2018. Amee is born and bred in Gladstone, completing her schooling at Gladstone State High School and graduating her Bachelor of Laws from Central Queensland University. Amee commenced her employment with Kenny & Partners in 2017, having worked in local law firms since 2012.
Amee practices primarily in Family Law, whilst also assisting the other Solicitors in the firm from time to time.
When not working, Amee enjoys travelling and spending time with her family.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Bachelor of Laws
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Queensland Law Society Practicing Certificate
- Kenny & Partners Lawyers – 2017 to present
Memberships and Associations
- Queensland Law Society Member
- Gladstone District Law Association Member
- Family Law Section – Law Council of Australia Member
- PEXA Member