Kenny & Partners is experienced in all aspects of criminal law and traffic matters.
COURSE OF ACTION
We provide timely legal advice to assist you:
- Determine the likely penalty you will face
- Determine the best course of action to take with your matter
SOME AREAS OF EXPERTISE
We can help with many matters including:
- Driving/traffic offences
- Applications for work licences
- Computer-related crime
- Drug offences
- Firearm or dangerous weapon offences
- Robbery Theft or Fraud offences
- Sexual offences
- Bail Applications
- Domestic violence matters
- Violence (including murder and manslaughter)
We have an experienced Senior Barrister attend at our office on a regular basis to assist with any criminal matters. Appointments can be arranged upon request.
Legal Aid is accessible for a variety of criminal matters, provided that certain criteria are met. Application Forms are available from reception.
For further information or to make an appointment please contact our office on (07) 4973 4444. We also handle Legal Aid enquiries and forms are available from reception at our office.