Cassandra completed a Bachelor of Laws with the Queensland University of Technology and now practices primarily in Criminal Law. She has been with Kenny & Partners throughout her studies, having been a Clerk for 4 years prior to her admission as a Solicitor in the Supreme Court. She is originally from Brisbane but has now called the Gladstone area home for more than 15 years.
Cassandra is community minded and particularly enjoys assisting young people who have an interest in the law. She has previously ran the Kenny & Partners Moot Competition and has also participated in the Tannum Sands State High School docudrama, a presentation aimed at illustrating to graduating students the consequences of drink driving.
Cassandra is available to assist with all Criminal Law matters, including traffic offences and also in the areas of Family Law and Civil Litigation.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Bachelor of Laws
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Queensland Law Society Practicing Certificate
- Kenny & Partners Lawyers – 2009 to present
Memberships and Associations
- Queensland Law Society Member
- Gladstone District Law Association Member
- PEXA Member