Julian is the leader of the Firms commercial residential property team and also has expertise in Wills, Estate Administration, Estate Planning and Estate Litigation. Julian joined Kenny & Partners in 2011 and has established a reputation for providing sensible and expert advice to many local people and businesses.
Julian was admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland in 1986 and established his own Law Practice on the Sunshine Coast with a high profile in the Maroochydore/Kawana areas and later formed the Firm of Schultz Toomey O’Brien which is one of the largest Law Practices in Queensland.
Julian has a keen interest in cycling and enjoys surfing particularly in the Agnes Waters/Tannum Sands area.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Bachelor of Laws
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Queensland Law Society Practicing Certificate
- Kenny & Partners – 2011 to present
Memberships and Associations
- Queensland Law Society Member
- Gladstone District Law Association Member
- PEXA Member