Melita St Ledger
Melita holds dual qualifications with a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Business. She commenced her studies at James Cook University in Townsville and completed her degrees at the University of Queensland, St Lucia. Melita is admitted as a Solicitor in the Supreme Court of Queensland and the High Court of Australia.
Immediately following her graduation Melita returned to her Central Queensland roots and commenced employment in Gladstone. Since 2005, Melita has almost exclusively practiced in the area of Family Law, with matters involving property settlements and children.
Melita prides herself on being approachable and providing easy to understand, sensible and practical advices to her clients.
Melita keeps busy in her spare time in the company of her family and friends. At weekends, Melita, her partner and their young sons enjoy four-wheel driving, fishing and camping.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Business
- Graduate Diploma in Professional Legal Education and Training
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Queensland Law Society Practicing Certificate
- Kenny & Partners Lawyers – 2016 to present
Memberships and Associations
- Queensland Law Society Member
- Gladstone District Law Association Member